Prosthesis for Every Limb
Tackling the issues that prevent 60% or more of United States amputees, approximately 1.2 million individuals, from accessing prosthetic devices and care.
Our goal is to break down barriers in prosthesis provision and create a comprehensive, inclusive, and accessible program that can be widely adopted. We are looking to provide an equitable solution for amputees, creating a better future.
- Utilize collective intelligence technology to bring together a diverse community of amputees, researchers, healthcare providers, entrepreneurs, and non-profit leaders.
- Co-create integrated solutions that are designed to meet the needs of the community and achieve desired outcomes.
- Digital solutions center to be established, providing easy access to resources and information for amputees to advocate for themselves.
- Regular progress reports are shared with clients and the community, detailing program development, implementation, and key performance indicators.
- Program is continuously monitored and evaluated, with regular milestone assessments and refinement based on new technology, industry, and regulatory developments.